Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Playing with My Digital Studio

Can I just say I am sooooooo glad April is behind me.  That was not a fun month!  Anyways, it's May and Stampin' Up! is having a scrapbooking promotion so I thought I would play around with My Digital Studio.  I love MDS, it's great for designing and making great projects for the grandparents quickly.  First I wanted to show you the inspiration for the pages.  It is a card designed by my sister in law and fellow demonstrator Kristi.  She used the Vintage Vogue stamp set and the Very Vintage wheel.


For the scrapbook pages the stamp sets I used were Baroque Motifs and Frames with a Flourish (which is retired, but still in MDS).



Let me know what you think.  I am not much of a digital scrapbooker, but these were a lot of fun to create and I think they turned out great.  Now I just need to find the paper and make the 3-D version of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment