Thursday, May 20, 2010

Big Shot Scallop Square



Just a quick post of a card I did yesterday.  This is a card that I made using the big shot and scallop square die, and of course my favorite embossing folder.  Although I just got the polka dot embossing folder in the mail yesterday.  So we will have to see if this one remains my fav!  The die is bigger than I thought it would be, it is 4 3/8" x 4 3/8".  It was such a fun card to make.  And the stamp is one I got for free during sale-a-bration called "A Flower for all Seasons".  It is one that I have been oggling for a while and was estatic to get it for free.  I will try and keep the posts coming as in the next few weeks I will be packing as we will be moving.  I could just start shivering over the amount of packing that needs to be done.  I hope you enjoy!

Supplies

Stamps:  A flower for all seasons
Paper:  Soft suede, mellow moss, creamy caramel, almost amethyst, whisper white
Ink:   Basic black, creamy caramel marker, always artichoke marker, bordering blue marker, almost amethyst
Accessories:  Big shot, scallop square die, pennant die, 1 3/4" circle punch, square lattice embossing folder 

No comments:

Post a Comment