Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Big Shot Easel Card

Wow I just had a party filled weekend!  I spent the weekend at my mom's house celebrating my 2 year old nephew's birthday, my 10 years old son's birthday, and mother's day.  The card I have to show you today was made using my new birthday box of Stampin' Up that I got on Wednesday.  The idea came from another fellow demonstrator named Chat, and my sister in law Kristi and I came up with our own version.  It is called an Easel Card and I love how they work.  For this card I used 4 different Big Shot items and the Elements of Style stamp set.  The flower brad in the center of the butterfly is from the Flower Designer Brads which are free this month with the purchase of specific stamp sets or My Digital Studio.  Here is a picture of the card front:


And a picture of it set up as an easel:


Supplies:

Stamps:  Elements of style, well scripted
Ink:  Chocolate chip, rich razzleberry
Paper:  Chocolate chip, whisper white, rich razzleberry
Accessories:  Lattice die, butterfly die, butterfly embosslit, square lattice embossing folder, brads 

No comments:

Post a Comment