Friday, May 14, 2010

Greenhouse Garden Birthday



Can I just say I love love love the new Square Lattice embossing folder in the summer mini!  It gives the coolest texture.  I made this card for a family member who has a birthday coming up in a couple of weeks and she loves purple.  And of course I couldn't wait to get my hands on my new stamp set Greenhouse Garden.  This is such a fun stamp set to play with, and the flowers in it are gorgeous.  I have some big plans for this set cards, scrapbooks, and my all time favorite ASK frames.  Hope you enjoy.

Supplies:

Stamps:  Greenhouse garden, short and sweet
Ink:  Basic black, almost amethyst (retiring), lovely lilac (retiring), old olive, garden green
Paper:  Lovely lilac (retiring), whisper white, basic black
Accessories:  Taffeta ribbon, word window punch

No comments:

Post a Comment