Monday, May 3, 2010

Brocade Blue Wings of Friendship

I Have been playing with my Color Coach lately.  I have had this thing for several years and have hardly looked at it.  The cards I have been making lately have been utilizing this wonderful tool.  I wanted to share with you today a card I made using the color coach and a hostess stamp set Wings Of Friendship.  I really love how it turned out and because no sentiment is on the front (which is hard for me to do), it can be used for almost any occasion.  I used my markers for this project to color in the image. Thanks for looking!


Supplies:
Stamps:  Wings of Friendship
Ink:  Brocade blue, old olive, pumpkin pie markers
Paper:  Whisper white, chocolate chip, brocade blue
Accessories:  Brocade blue ribbon, eyelet border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment